To complete this requirement:
Always sign in at LSU’s Transit Portal using your myLSU login and password.
Complete Part 1 of Transit by March 24, 2017.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure participant attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the participant group as a whole and will never see individual answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.
The second part of the program will begin 30-45 days after you complete Part 1. EverFi will notify you via email to complete Part 2 at that time.
This section will be a survey of how Part 1 has helped you in the past month! During this survey, think of the ways your decisions have been influenced. This is a time to let Transit understand how your daily life has been impacted by the knowledge you obtained a month prior.
Experiencing a System Error? Don't Fret!
If you are having trouble completing the modules or accessing TRANSIT, try the following solutions:
- Use a different browser or computer.
- Try restarting your computer.
- Contact EverFi IT Help Information: support.everfi.com or 1-866-384-9062.
- Contact the SFMC at email@example.com or 225-578-1586 if it appears that program errors will prevent completion.