Updated: May 17, 2021
Meeting & Event Guidelines
To further promote a safe environment on campus, all meetings and events will have the following guidelines and restrictions:
- As of May 10, 2021, EOC approval is no longer required for meetings and events.
- Outdoor venues are encouraged.
- All in-person attendees will be required to follow CDC guidelines for physical distancing and personal hygiene.
- Face coverings are required indoors.
- If groups are unable to find appropriate space, the meeting or event will need to be held in a virtual or hybrid environment.
Location Specific Guidelines
- All meetings and events in academic building can begin at 7:30 a.m. on both weekdays and weekends.
- All meetings and events in academic buildings will need to end by 9:00 p.m. on weekdays (Monday-Friday) and by 6:00 p.m. on weekends (Saturday-Sunday).