Claims Reporting

All incidents affecting members of the general public, students, or University property should be reported to the Office of Risk Management using the appropriate reporting form below. Incidents affecting employees (faculty, staff, student workers, graduate assistance) should be reported directly to the the employee injury call center at 877-764-3574. 


Claim Reporting Forms
General Liability Claims/Incident Reporting
Property Claim Reporting
Auto Accident Reporting
Glass Breakage Reporting