East Campus Apartments offers LSU students space and privacy of apartments, with all the benefits and convenience of living on campus. Conveniently located within walking distance of academic buildings, the Student Union, and the University Recreation Center, East Campus Apartments proves to be the next step for sophomores after living in a residence hall as a first-year student.
With campus apartments' all-inclusive rates, residents can focus on academics since there are no monthly bills to pay or commuting to worry about. Parents can also rest easy knowing the same in-hall support staff in residence halls is available in on-campus apartments - a live-in professional, graduate and student staff is on site and available or on call 24/7/365.
Find the staff offices in the ECA Activity Center along with the community front desk, study space, activities, programs, a TV lounge, email work stations, and recreational activities.
Sophomore Experience in ECA
Sophomores living in ECA continue to enjoy the benefits of a living-learning community beyond freshman year. ECA focuses on the sophomore experience, with programs centered on career preparation, networking, and business etiquette. This opportunity for second-year students to receive academic and professional mentorship is the next step after residence halls.
- Rates listed are per student, per semester, and are subject to change.
- The academic-year contract is for nine months - mid-August through early May.
- All utilities (all electricity, water, sewage, trash), wired and wireless Internet service and basic cable TV are included.
- Rent goes on the student fee bill, where financial aid can be applied.
Rent rates below already include the rent reduction announced April 2018.
Two-bedroom, Two-bathroom Apartment
Four-bedroom, Two-bathroom Apartment
One-student Studio Apartment
Use our rent calculator to compare rates.
East Campus Apartments Photos
Apartment and Room Layouts
The first numbers of the apartment number indicate which building the apartment is located in from building 1-14. The last two numbers of the apartment number indicate which floor it is on:
- 01-04 are on the first floor
- 05-08 are on the second floor
- 09-12 are on the third floor
East Campus Apartments houses upperclassmen:
- 8 two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments
- 168 four-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments
- 8 single student studio apartments