Submit a Work Order
- To report a problem in your room, submit a work order in the housing portal via myLSU or go to your front desk and have the desk assistant submit a work order.
- To report a problem in a public space in your community, go to your front desk and have the desk assistant submit a work
- If you would like an update on your work order or the issue is not resolved, please contact your in-hall professional Residence Life Coordinator.
- To get assistance with WiFi, Internet, or Cable TV in your room, or to report a community lab is out of printer ink, complete this form to contact the LSU Res Life IT Help Desk.
- Report any machine service issues by phone at 1-800-927-9274 or via email to email@example.com.
- Use this form to request a refund for CASH only if you experienced a problem using one of the machines. If you experienced a problem while using Tiger Cash on your Tiger Card, contact the Tiger Card Office for refund information.