Process and Timeline for Reservations
LSU’s Finance & Administration manages some preliminary details with Summer Youth Groups (via Policy Statement 88) and administers a priority rating system for groups requesting use of University facilities.
1. Initiate Application with LSU Finance & Administration
- Ongoing, but best to complete by November 1
- Finance and Administration requires Summer Youth Groups and off-campus groups to complete
a short application for a priority rating that requests date, facility, and participant
- Finance and Administration requires Summer Youth Groups and off-campus groups to complete a short application for a priority rating that requests date, facility, and participant numbers.
2. Finance & Administration Releases Priority Rating to Campus Partners (LSU Dining, University Recreation, Residential Life, etc.)
- Usually by December 1
3. Conference Registration Opens in Residential Life
- Contract due within 14 days of receipt
4. Conference Registration Closes
5. Final Confirmation of Conference Details Due to Residential Life
- Guaranteed count due 10 business days prior to the conference start date.
6. Your Conference
- Check in begins at 3 p.m.; Check out is at Noon.
- Meet your assigned conference liaison at check in.
Other Campus Partners
If you would like to access the services of other units on campus, please contact directly:
|Finance & Administration||578-3386|
|LSU Student Union Event Management||578-5666|
|Parking & Transportation Services||578-4628|
|PMAC & Maddox Fieldhouse||578-5245|