Advertising in the Residence Halls
Using AXIS TVs (Digital Signage) in the Residence Halls & Apartments
The Axis TV System consists of several flat panel televisions inside on-campus residence
halls and apartments. These screens are used to display information relating to campus
events or programs of interest to LSU students. All submissions must follow the guidelines
below, and all submissions to be played on all TVs within Res Life are reviewed and
approved by the Residential Life Communications Office.
Guidelines for Display:
- Registered student organizations and university departments are eligible to submit digital displays.
- Digital information must pertain to a campus event or service at the university. Non-LSU activities will not be approved for display.
- Digital information may not be commercial or political in content.
- Instructions for file size: If using a design program, please set the file size to be 1920 x 1080 pixels. You can also create a PowerPoint slide, set as widescreen 16:9 and then save that file as a JPG.
- All slides will run until 11:59 p.m. of the “end date” requested on the Axis submission form. Therefore, slides may not run past the “event date” advertised on the Axis slide.
- It is the responsibility of the student organization or department to ensure that the information submitted is accurate and of the correct graphic standard. Artwork should not be stretched or misuse the LSU logo.
- Please allow three to five working days for your display to be reviewed, approved and posted.