To request a replacement diploma, please provide the following information:
- The name under which you were registered at LSU
- The name you want printed on your diploma
- Your date of birth
- The degree you received (e.g., Bachelor of Science)
- The college that granted the degree (e.g., College of Science)
- Month and year you graduated
- Your current mailing address or an address to which you would like the diploma mailed
If you are ordering a diploma on another person’s behalf, then you will need to provide a copy of a photo ID card of the holder of the diploma. A signed statement releasing the diploma into your possession can also be accepted.
The cost for a replacement diploma is $30.00 (please mail a check or money order payable to LSU). If you need a diploma apostilled, then an additional $20.00 fee will apply. You will need to also provide the country for which the document needs to be apostilled. Please allow 1 – 3 weeks for processing your request.
PLEASE NOTE: LSU uses USPS as our preferred carrier. Once a document is mailed out, the Office of the University Registrar cannot indemnify any document. Any diploma that is lost or stolen will result in an additional reprint fee.
These requests should be emailed directly to email@example.com or mailed to the following address:
ATTN: Sidney Tauzin
Office of the University Registrar
Louisiana State University
112 Thomas Boyd Hall
Baton Rouge, LA 70803