Federal Government Shutdown
The federal government has partially shutdown operations as of December 22, 2018. Agency Contingency Plans can be found on the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) link below.
Below are agency specific notices regarding the shutdown:
- National Sciences Foundation (NSF): Information About the Government Shutdown for NSF Proposers and Grantees
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA): NASA Guidance during Shutdown (December 26, 2018)
- United States of Department of Agriculture (USDA) System Status: ezFed Grants Available During Shutdown but Unsupported (December 21, 2018)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH): Operational During Partial Federal Government Shutdown (January 7, 2019)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA): NOAA Grants Online website is not available. Please disregard any auto-generated emails from NOAA Grants Online until the shutdown concludes.
- Grants.gov system remains in an Operational status. Additionally, the Grants.gov Support Center remains available to provide assistance to applicants.
The FAQs link during a lapse in appropriations is below: