Data will be collected each year from a majority of the sections for each ILC course to provide evidence of student achievement. Each ILC proficiency has a corresponding Data Collection Form.
Instructors will complete the Data Collection Form (via Excel) each time the course is taught and submit to the Course Coordinator. Forms are due to the Course Coordinator at the end of each semester. Fall-December 15, Spring-May 15, Summer-August 15.
The Course Coordinator will combine all section-level data collection forms and submit an aggregate course-level data collection form to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness. The form should be completed and saved in excel and uploaded as an attachment into Taskstream by October 31 of each year.
- Civic Engagement Collection Form
- Ethical Reasoning Collection Form
- Global Learning Collection Form
- Inquiry and Analysis Collection Form
- Intercultural Knowledge and Competence Collection Form
- Oral Communication Collection Form
- Problem Solving Collection Form
- Quantitative Literacy Collection Form
- Written Communication Collection Form
A PDF version of the Directions to Complete the Data Collection Form is available; however, the user can also hover over the components within the excel file to view directions. Please note the following components are dropdown options: (a) BOR area, (b) was this dimension assessed in your course, and (c) assessment measure.
Once the user enters the total number of students, the percent will automatically calculate as the number of students performing at each achievement level are entered. Please make sure the total percent is equal to 100% for each dimension assessed.