SACSCOC Steering Committee
The SACSCOC Steering Committee: Fifth-Year Interim Report will be responsible for preparing written narrative responses and gathering appropriate accompanying documentation to address the required SACSCOC standards. Specifically, the steering committee's responsibilities are as follows:
- provide oversight and coordination of the Fifth-Year Interim Report;
- identify areas of concern relative to the Principles of Accreditation that the university should address prior to the submission of the report;
- facilitate the compilation of materials required for the report;
- draft and review written narratives for assigned principles;
- ensure the accuracy and integrity of all responses; and
- comply with establish timeline of activities.