Academic Technology Advisory Committee
Welcome to the public website of the Academic Technology Advisory Committee (ATAC), formerly the Moodle Development Advisory Committee. This committee was initially formed to be the driving force of the decision making process for Moodle development in LSU’s Moodle. The committee changed its name to the Academic Technology Advisory Committee to acknowledge a change in the scope of the committee’s influence on academic technology at LSU, beyond our Moodle instances. ATAC Members meet at least once a semester to discuss current suggestions and prioritize development. We encourage anyone with suggested improvements to let us know by adding it for consideration by the ATAC.
To Make a Suggestion: (View Detailed Instructions on GROK)
- Log in to Moodle.
- Mouse over the Moodle tab in the top menu.
- Select Feature Request from the drop down menu.
- Fill out the form and click Send.
The process for evaluation of suggestions:
- A suggestion is received. Feasibility and development hours are estimated by ITS.
- The results of the ITS analysis are presented to the ATAC for final assessment and priority ranking.
- Approved suggestions are placed in the development queue.