LSU Housing and Living
On Campus Housing
Double occupancy, air conditioned, easy walking distance to classes.
Off Campus Housing
Furnished or unfurnished apartments on free university bus routes. One-time deposit for apartment rent, electricity, and telephone service- approximately $600. This is in addition to monthly rent, estimated $700 - $1,000.
- Off Campus Apartments (select "Roommates" for Roommate Matching information"
- Free bus service from apartments near campus
- Free pick up from Baton Rouge Airport
Meals and Food
Students may purchase meals in a variety of ways:
- University cafeterias
- Food Court and buffet restaurant at the Student Union (Students may use a University debit card or cash)
- Many inexpensive restaurants and fast food eateries within a short walking distance from campus