Estimated Costs per Eight-Week Session
- Tuition: $2,460
- Mandatory University Fees: $174
- Mandatory Health Insurance: ~$75 - $250 based on age
- Housing: Dormitory with roommate $1,630 (estimated). No single occupancy available.
- Food: $1,200 (estimated approximately $20 per day)
- Books: $350
Total Cost per Session
The total cost for an eight-week session at the LSU ELOP is estimated to be $5,825. All fees and other program charges are in US Dollars and are subject to change without prior notice.
Elective Course Dates
All electives are offered within the eight-week basic course dates. Electives are scheduled at times that do not conflict with regular classes.
Cost per Elective Course at ELOP
- TOEFL Preparation $135
- Advanced Vocabulary $135
- Cultural Literacy through Film $135