LSU ELOP Application Forms
You may apply three ways: Online, by mail, or in person
The required supporting documents can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to mail in your application and payment, forms may be downloaded by clicking the correct link below. These forms are in PDF format and are readable through Adobe Reader.
Application forms must be completed, signed by the student, and mailed back directly to the ELOP at:
English Language & Orientation Program
Louisiana State University
2164 Pleasant Hall
Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA
SEVIS requires that each student pay for their Form I-20. The cost is $200 payable with a debit or credit card. Print out the SEVIS payment receipt and take it with you to the embassy. This receipt is the Form I-901.
- Go to the SEVIS I-901 Fee processing website: http://www.fmjfee.com
- You will need information from your I-20
- The SEVIS number found on the top of the I-20
- The school code for ELOP which is NOL214F00094001
- Your name as it appears on your I-20. It should match the name on your passport.
Apply for your F-1 visa early. Due to new security procedures, the waiting period can be lengthy.