LSU Online Tuition Exemption Pilot Program
In light of the realities and the uncertainties that the COVID-19 outbreak has created, we felt it necessary to allow individuals enrolled in the Online Tuition Exemption Program to withdraw without penalty. If an individual chooses or needs to withdraw from an online program as a result of COVID-19 they may do so without payback provisions.
The LSU Office of Human Resource Management, in partnership with LSU Online, is pleased to announce the launch of its Employee Tuition Exemption Pilot Program for LSU Online programs. Beginning with January 2020 enrollment, eligible employees may apply to participate in the pilot program for a partial tuition exemption of 70 percent of online tuition (not including fees) for job-related undergraduate and graduate online degree programs. Participants are responsible for 30 percent of tuition costs plus all fees.
- Full-time LSU A&M employees, and
- Full-time (100% effort) for at least one year prior to application, and
- In good standing (evaluation rating for FY18/19 is successful; not currently on a performance improvement plan or an active Employee Relations file), with
- Approval from immediate supervisor and department head.
The number of participants will be limited to no more than 20% of the total enrollment per program on a first come, first serve basis. Available spots are limited, so apply today! Classes start January 13, 2020.
Current LSU Online Eligible Programs:
- Focused Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Education – Educational Technology
- Master of Arts in Education – Higher Education Administration
- Master of Education – Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Kinesiology - Sport Management
- Master of Science in Leadership and Human Resource Development
- Master of Social Work
- Certificate in Teaching in the Healthcare Professions
- Graduate Certificate in Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Workforce Development
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication – Political Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication – Public Relations
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Science in Leadership and Human Resources
To apply now, visit online.lsu.edu/applications or call 1-833-280-5634 for more information.
View more information about eligibility, provisions, and repayment agreement & terms.