Greek Leadership Institute
Teaching the few to impact the many.
Founded in 2011, Greek Leadership Institute (GLI) provides leadership development opportunities designed specifically for the LSU Greek Community created and facilitated by the GLI Team under the advisement of Greek Life. Through interactive programs, workshops and experiences, the Institute builds strong leaders who create positive change.
Throughout the year, GLI hosts signature programs including:
- Good to Great Sophomore Leadership Program
- TriCouncil Leadership Retreat
- EMPOWER New Member Leadership Retreat
Using their mission statement “teaching the few to impact the many,” GLI impacts hundreds of students through retreats, workshops and events each year.
Good To Great applications are now open!!
Interviews will be happening on October 2nd from 5pm-7:30pm
Leadership Experience Committee (LEC)
Applications are due on September 25th at 4:30PM and interviews will be held on September 29th
Core Team Members
- Seth Pohlmann --Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Elizabeth Guinn --Delta Delta Delta
- Dani Hebert --Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Sarah Elliott --Zeta Tau Alpha
- Teresia Greer -- Advisor