The Panhellenic Council (PHC) is the governing body of 14 sororities on campus. As such, it establishes guidelines, facilitates recruitment, and fosters the growth and development of the sorority community.
The purpose of the council is to guide and support sorority relations within our university, to further outstanding intellectual accomplishment and sound scholarship, and to cooperate with the college administration in the maintenance of high social standards. PHC also compiles rules governing recruitment, new member periods, and initiation on campus. Its purpose is to create an environment of unity and fairness.
PHC Executive Officers
- President: Claudia Henry
- VP of Administration & Accountability : Sarah Katherine McCallum
- VP of Recruitment: Whitney Landry
- VP Public Relations: Liv Deffes
- Secretary: Marigny Broussard
- Treasurer: Emily Simons
- Director of Recruitment Registration:Claire Barbera
- Director of Recruitment Counselors: Brianna Burgan
- Director of Recruitment Marketing: Emilie Chenault
- Director of Recruitment Operations: Maggie Beyrau
- Advisor: Beth Newell