The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing body for 18 fraternities on LSU’s campus. As such, it establishes guidelines, facilitates recruitment, and fosters the growth and development of the fraternity community.
The purpose of the council is to promote unity among the individual chapters, provide relations between the Greek community and the University, and to see that all rules, policies, and regulations passed by the council are followed by the fraternities. The council acts as the functional liaison between fraternities and the University as well as all other groups. The council also provides leadership and structured programs for fraternity growth and development.
IFC Executive Council
- President: Justin Landry
- VP of Administration: Keesler Morrison
- VP of Recruitment: Ethyn Loreno
- VP of Public Relations: Grey Bianca
- VP of Standards: Gregory Laborde
- VP of Finance: Joseph Dupre
- VP of Member Development: Nickie Toups
- Advisor: Donald Abels