Family Weekend Photo Archive
October 4-6, 2019
Join us for Family Weekend on Friday, October 4 through Sunday, October 6, 2019! All family members of LSU students are invited to campus for a weekend of activities, programs, and the chance to see the LSU Tigers take on Utah State under the lights of Tiger Stadium. Family Weekend activities allow parents and families to reconnect with the university and enjoy the campus energy on game day.
Registration for Family Weekend 2019 closed on Thursday, September 12 at 11:59 p.m.
CST. All package options are sold out. Registration is required to participate in
Family Weekend activities.
Gold Package - *SOLD OUT*
Cost: $70 per person
Individual family members will have access to Family Weekend events and all-you-care-to-eat buffets for the entire weekend, including the Welcome Dinner, Dessert Social, Tailgate, and Jazz Brunch. Includes special Family Weekend souvenirs. The two time slots for the Jazz Brunch on Sunday October 6 are 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Purple Package - *SOLD OUT*
Cost: $55 per person
Individual family members will have access to Family Weekend events and associated all-you-care-to-eat buffets at the Welcome Dinner and Dessert Social on Friday, October 4, and the Tailgate on Saturday, October 5. Includes special Family Weekend souvenirs.
Tailgate Only - *SOLD OUT*
Cost: $35 per person
This ticket option is available for individual family members who will only attend the Family Weekend Tailgate on Saturday, October 5. Includes the all-you-care-to-eat buffet at the Tailgate and special Family Weekend souvenirs.
- Please register and pay for all family members attending Family Weekend events, including your LSU student.
- Only registered family members will be allowed access to Family Weekend-sponsored events.
- In addition to the all-you-care-to-eat, southern-style brunch buffet, the Jazz Brunch will also feature a live Jazz Band, door prizes, and end-of-weekend slideshow.
- Your Family Weekend registration fee does not cover football tickets, as those must be purchased separately with the Family Weekend group promo code and link, coordinated by the LSU Athletic Ticket Office.
- All payments for LSU Family Weekend are made using a credit card on the registration form. There will be a 2.5% processing fee on all transactions.
Professional photography services will be available at Family Weekend. Parent & Family Programs reserves the right to use these pictures in publications and on LSU website(s).