Save the Date: October 4-6, 2019
Join us for Family Weekend on Friday, October 4 through Sunday, October 6, 2019! All
family members of LSU students are invited to campus for a weekend of activities,
programs, and the chance to see the LSU Tigers take on Utah State under the lights
of Tiger Stadium. Family Weekend activities allow parents and families to reconnect
with the university and enjoy the campus energy on game day.
Get a head start on your Family Weekend planning by saving the date and securing your accommodations in advance. We hope to see you there!
Registration is required to participate in Family Weekend activities.
Priority Registration for Family Association members will open on Tuesday, July 23 at 9:00 AM CST. All Family Association members will receive an email invitation to register. *If you would like to join the Family Association, please visit lsu.edu/join to learn more. The deadline to join the Family Association to be eligible for priority registration is July 15.
Registration will open to all LSU families on Tuesday, August 6 at 9:00 AM CST.
Registration for all families will close on Thursday, September 12 at 11:59 PM CST.
The schedule and other information from Family Weekend 2018 is available on this website to give you a general idea of what the weekend is typically like.
The price per person for each package will be announced in early July 2019.
Individual family members will have access to Family Weekend events and all-you-care-to-eat buffets for the entire weekend, including the Welcome Dinner, Dessert Social, Tailgate, and Jazz Brunch. Includes special Family Weekend souvenirs. The two time slots for the Jazz Brunch on Sunday October 6 are 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Individual family members will have access to Family Weekend events and associated all-you-care-to-eat buffets at the Welcome Dinner and Dessert Social on Friday, October 4, and the Tailgate on Saturday, October 5. Includes special Family Weekend souvenirs.
This ticket option is available for individual family members who will only attend the Family Weekend Tailgate on Saturday, October 5. Includes the all-you-care-to-eat buffet at the Tailgate and special Family Weekend souvenirs.
- Please register and pay for all family members attending Family Weekend events, including your LSU student.
- Only registered family members will be allowed access to Family Weekend-sponsored events.
- In addition to the all-you-care-to-eat, southern-style brunch buffet, the Jazz Brunch will also feature a live Jazz Band, door prizes, and end-of-weekend slideshow.
- Your Family Weekend registration fee does not cover football tickets, as those must be purchased separately through the LSU Athletic Ticket Office.
- All payments for LSU Family Weekend are made using a credit card on the registration form. There will be a 2.5% processing fee on all transactions.
Professional photography services will be available at Family Weekend. Parent & Family Programs reserves the right to use these pictures in publications and on LSU website(s).