Criteria and Expectations
The LSU BMLI Fellows Program is open to all full-time, Freshmen and/or First-Year Transfer LSU students to apply! Our Fellows participate in our program during their Sophomore and Junior years at LSU.
- are in disciplinary “good standing” with the university;
- have sophomore status (30 credit hours) by the start of the upcoming fall semester;
- have a minimum of 2.0 GPA;
- can fully participate in the program; and
- complete the application by the noted deadline.
- BMLI Fellows are expected to attend all BMLI workshops and functions in business casual attire, unless notified otherwise.
- BMLI Fellows should be punctual to all BMLI workshops and events and complete BMLI tasks and projects.
- BMLI Fellows are encouraged to utilize all BMLI resources (i.e. references, mentors, faculty/staff and university administration).
- BMLI Fellows are expected to maintain open lines of communication with BMLI administrators, staff and other Fellows.
- BMLI Fellows are accountable for their individual actions, as well as for the group.
- BMLI Fellows are expected to exemplify high moral character and responsible citizenship.
- BMLI Fellows are expected to be leaders in the campus community and in service.
- BMLI Fellows are expected to have fun and recommend BMLI to other students!
For questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.Thank you.