Class of 2019
Congratulations to the Tiger Twelve Class of 2019! See the media release for more information.
- William Boles (SCI/Honors)
- Michael Brands (SCI/Honors)
- Devon Clancy (HSS)
- Macie Coker (ENGR)
- Joseph DeCorte (SCI/Honors)
- Alarii Levreault-Lopez (ENGR/Honors)
- Sheila Mallenahalli (ENGR/Honors)
- Olivia Obot (SCI)
- Anesha Pink (GRAD)
- Emilie Robillard (HSE)
- Madelyn Smith (AGRI/Honors)
- Sidney Thomas (HSS)
In 1995, students, staff and faculty came together to craft a statement of position regarding our basic principles as an academic community. The LSU Commitment to Community states our expectations for each LSU community member.
To promote these principles, each spring, the Office of the Dean of Students recognizes 12 outstanding seniors who contribute positively to the life of the campus and surrounding community. These 12 individuals are then recognized as the Tiger Twelve. In keeping with the LSU Commitment to Community, these students:
- hold themselves to the highest standards of academic, personal, and social integrity
- practice justice, equality, and compassion in human relations
- respect the dignity of all persons and accept individual differences
To be eligible for the Tiger Twelve Class of 2019, a student must:
- Demonstrate the principles of the LSU Commitment to Community through scholarship, actions, and contributions;
- Have a cumulative gpa of at least 2.5;
- Graduate in May, August or December of 2019;
- Have current full-time status at LSU (unless graduating in May 2019); and
- Be in good academic and accountability standing.
The Tiger Twelve nomination process closed on Friday, January 25, 2019.
The Tiger Twelve application process closed on Friday, February 8, 2019.
The Tiger Twelve Class of 2019 will be recognized in a reception held on Saturday, April 6 from 2:30-5:00 p.m. in the Rotunda of the LSU Business Education Complex.
If you have any questions, please email us or call (225) 578-9442.