Instructions to Access Student Transcripts
LSU DE students should view their LSU Course Record a few weeks after the end of each semester DE courses were taken to verify that their credit is recorded. Students may find it helpful to bring a printed copy of their LSU Course Record to college orientation.
To access their Course Record, students will need their LSU login (the first part of their LSU email address) and password. (They received a password by email shortly after their registration at the beginning of the semester.)
Here are the steps to follow to access the LSU Course Record:
- Go to www.lsu.edu.
- Select Login to MyLSU in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter LSU login and password.
- Select Student Services from the drop down left menu.
- Select Transcript Request which is the last link under Student Services.
- Select LSU campus then Continue.
- Select delivery method and time then Continue.
- Fill out the information requested then Continue.
- Select the word here in blue in the sentence at the bottom of the page.
- Select Print College Record.
Check to see that the course name and grade are recorded. If there is an error, contact the High School Facilitator or the LSU Instructor of Record for the specific LSU course.
If students do not know their LSU login name and/or password, they can use any of the methods listed at the link below to have a transcript mailed to them: