Why get involved?
Being involved is the best way to connect to the LSU community, to make new friends, to have fun, and to extend your education beyond the classroom. Research has shown that if students are involved in at least one activity on campus, they are much more likely to have overall success and to graduate.
Students who get involved:
- Get better grades!
- Develop time management skills and self-discipline!
- Learn how to effectively work in teams!
- Develop leadership and interpersonal skills!
- Meet new people and make life-long friends!
- Make themselves more marketable to internships, jobs, and graduate or professional schools!
So get involved, join an organization, volunteer, or get a job on campus. With more than 450 registered student organizations the choice is yours!