Welcome to Campus Life, a place where student leadership is valued and the stewardship of your Campus Life student fee is paramount.
Campus Life is led with student leaders from seven student organizations advised through Campus Life:
- Geaux BIG Baton Rouge
- Homecoming Student Committee
- Involvement Krewe
- Kitchens on the Geaux
- Service Breaks
- Student Activities Board
- Volunteer LSU
As a seasoned student affairs professional, here are my top tips for making the most of your out-of-classroom LSU experience. Every year, our staff register and continue to provide resources for more than 450 registered student organizations, their student leaders and faculty/staff advisors. We see our work as vital to students who are making decisions, determining programming agendas, and serving the student body through their unique contributions.
- Participate in free events and activities.
- Join an organization that matches your interests. There is something for everyone, or you can start your own!
- Serve the community in a student-led project in the local area, region, or another country, or get involved with the LSU Food Pantry, which directly supports our LSU Commitment to Community.
- Support LSU students needing food assistance by volunteering with the LSU Food Pantry or collecting non-perishable donations.
- Invest in your own leadership development. At LSU, we believe that every student has leadership potential, and we want to support your leadership growth.
- Celebrate LSU with one of our campus traditions, such as Fall Fest, Homecoming, or Holiday Spectacular.
Let our amazing staff know how we can best serve you. Look out for our incredible student leaders as we continue to build a great campus community together.
Jacob Brumfield (LSU '95)
Associate Dean of Students and Director of Campus Life