Assistant Professor, Department of Finance.
- PhD Finance, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 2017
- BA Mathematics, Economics, Trinity University, San Antonio, TX, 2011
- FIN 3910 - Topics in Finance: Topics of current interest in Finance.
- FIN 7900 - Individual Study in Finance: For students who wish in-depth study of a selected finance problem. Proposal outlining nature and objectives of a research project must be approved by department faculty prior to registration; written report of semester's activities and findings required for credit.
- Teaching Interests: Corporate Finance, Financial Analytics
- Research Interests: Empirical Corporate, Corporate Governance, Banking
- Hoskins, S. Bissell, Nordlund, J., and Chance, D. (2019). Gender Differences in Earnings Call Transcripts
Employed by LSU since
August 15, 2017