- PhD Business and Management / Information Systems, University of Maryland, College Park, 2017
- Teaching Interests: Database and Data Analytics
- Research Interests: Business Analytics, IT firm's strategic behavior, Financial technology, Technology Platforms
Selected Research Publications
- Pan, Y., Huang, P., and Gopal, A.. Storm Clouds on the Horizon? New Entry Threats and R&D Investments in the U.S. IT Industry. Information Systems Research, 30(2), 540-562.
- Pan, Y., Huang, P., and Gopal, A.. Board Independence and Firm Performance in the IT Industry: The Moderating Role of New Entry Threats. MIS Quarterly, 42(3), 979-1000.
Employed by LSU since
August 15, 2017