Rising Stars Program
This 3-day highly interactive program is designed to groom high potential employees for professional growth. This program helps organizations:
- Improve employee retention
- Support the growth and development of its’ employees
- Develop a pipeline of future leaders
- Inspire employees
- Educate employees on how to be a leader in situations where they may lack formal authority or title
- Groom high performing employees for professional growth and advancement
When: October 15-17, 2018
The program is taught using a combination of interactive learning experiences, lecture, case studies and self-evaluation tools. Class size and professional diversity of both participants and faculty affords the opportunity for invaluable networking and the development of long lasting professional relationships.
The program is presented by faculty from the LSU E. J. Ourso College of Business and by experienced industry who combine proven theory with real-world application. LSU Executive Education offers the talents of the best in business thought and modern leadership.
Professional Credit Opportunities
This program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
This program is an approved Continuing Professional Development program with the Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board (LAPELS).