- PhD Economics, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 2019
- Teaching Interests: Macroeconomics
- Research Interests: Macroeconomics: Inequality, Fiscal and Monetary Policy, Business Cycle, Housing Market, Asset Pricing
Selected Research Publications
- Ma, E.. Real Wage Rigidity, Heterogeneity, and the Business Cycles. Macroeconomic Dynamics.
- Ma, E. (2019). The Heterogeneous Responses of Consumption between Poor and Rich to Government Spending Shocks. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 51(7).
Employed by LSU since
August 15, 2019