- ABD Economics, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 2016
- ECON 2010 - Principles of Macroeconomics: Study of economy-wide phenomena, including inflation, unemployment, the monetary system, economic growth, international trade and finance.
- ECON 2010 - PRIN MACROECONOMICS: Study of economy-wide phenomena, including inflation, unemployment, the monetary system, economic growth, international trade and finance.
- ECON 2030 - Economic Principles: Economic understanding of both micro- and macro-economic principles; problems associated with monetary policy, fiscal policy, public finance, government and business, labor, international trade, economic growth and comparative economic systems.
- ECON 2035 - Money, Banking and Macroeconomic Activity: Role of commercial banks, other financial institutions and the central bank in affecting the performance of the economy; relationships of money and fiscal policy to prices, production, and employment; internal and external effects of U.S. fiscal and monetary policy.
Awards & Honors
- Business College Teaching Award , Louisiana State University, 2020
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Louisiana State University, 2019
Employed by LSU since
August 17, 2015