Office of Advancement
4000 Business Education Complex
501 South Quad Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Dean's Excellence Fund
Make a gift. Make an impact. Give to the Dean's Excellence Fund.
Gifts to the Dean's Excellence Fund allow us to immediately enhance the educational experience for our students by strengthening our college's programs, faculty, and facilities.
These gifts are among the most important and valuable forms of support to the E. J. Ourso College because they can be accessed quickly, and used where the need is greatest.
Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference.
Launched in 2009, the Dean's Circle is a special group of committed alumni and friends of the E. J. Ourso College who support the academic and development goals of the college through their annual investment of $1,000 or more to the Dean's Excellence Fund. Alumni under 40 can join with their annual investment of $500 or more to the Dean's Excellence Fund.
You can opt to make monthly pledge payments to join the Dean's Circle. For example, if you pledge a $1,000 annual gift, your credit card will be charged only $84 once a month.
Dean's Circle members receive access to: Bi-annual conference calls with Dean White, invitations to special events, and updates on the impact of your gift.
Gifts at Work
Gifts to the Dean's Excellence Fund allow alumni and friends to provide some of the following:
- Travel stipends to allow students to travel internationally and experience global business
- Competitive scholarships for promising undergraduate and graduate students
- International study abroad for undergraduate and graduate students
- New computer hardware and software for research and teaching
- Summer research stipends for faculty
- Support of the dean's strategic initiatives.