I am a Ph.D. Candidate in Economics at Louisiana State University. My research uses the tools of applied microeconomics to address policy relevant questions in cities, counties and states in the U.S. My area of specialization is exploring the socio-economic impacts of immigration with a focus on crime and entrepreneurship. I am on the job market and will be available to interview at the 2020 ASSA meetings.
- BA Finance, Seton Hall University, 2012
- ABD Economics, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 2016
Awards & Honors
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Louisiana State University, 2018
- Teaching Interests: Microeconomics, Money and Banking
- Research Interests: Applied Microeconomics, Urban and Regional Economics, Immigration
Employed by LSU since