Rent the Union Theater
LSU Auxiliary Services Union Theater Office is responsible for the reservation of event spaces within the LSU Union Theater. We are excited that you are considering the LSU Union Theater for your upcoming event! Our goal is to make your event successful with as little stress as possible!
Please note the following:
- We are currently accepting reservation requests for meetings or events through May 31, 2023.
- All rooms will have at least one hour blocked between meetings and events to allow our staff to thoroughly clean.
- The Union Theater has equipment available to help you easily stream your event online!
The Union Theater staff is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (excluding University closures or holidays) via email at email@example.com
1. What is the approval process for a Registered Student Organization? Please complete the Union Theater – Reserve a Space Request Form. If the space is available, you will receive a tentative confirmation. Your confirmation remains tentative until we receive TigerLink approval. We do require TigerLink approval by 9:00 a.m. two business days before your event. If we do not receive that approval notification, your event will be cancelled.
2. How do I reserve parking for my event in the LSU Union Theater? Please complete the Reserved Space Request Form with LSU Parking.
3. How do I set up guest wi-fi for my non-LSU event guests? LSU Faculty and Staff can request a NetGuest Account for campus visitor. Please complete the form with LSU ITS.
4. Can I display flyers or signage in the LSU Student Union? The only location that flyers can be placed in the LSU Student Union is the community board on the first floor. Signs cannot be taped to any portion of the walls, columns, or doors.