Student Services is here to help! 

Visit the College of Agriculture Student Services Office in 106 Martin D. Woodin Hall for:  

  • Adding/changing/dropping a minor
  • Changing your area of concentration
  • Changing majors within the College of Agriculture
  • Joining the College of Agriculture if you are currently in another college (college changes are only allowed from finals week through the last day to add of the next semester)
  • Grade exclusion paperwork (must be completed by the last day to add during the semester in which you are repeating the course)
  • Late add requests due to a non-payment purge
  • Appeals
  • Requesting to repeat a course after failing two or more times
  • Cross enrollment requests
  • Dean’s signature on PACE forms
  • Credit exam approval
  • Final exam changes (when 3 are scheduled in a 24 hour period)
  • Senior checkout (semester prior to graduation)
  • Incomplete grade requests
  • Independent and distance learning requests
  • Resignations/cancellations of registration
  • University regulations and policies