LSU College of Agriculture Stakeholder Survey
For more than 100 years, the LSU College of Agriculture has worked with industry, alumni and more toward bettering the lives of citizens in Louisiana and the world. As we continue to move forward and create fierce minds and fierce hearts in our students, we need your help.
With the LSU Strategic Plan 2025 as our guide, the LSU College of Agriculture will move forward to unveil our strategic plan aligned with the university's vision. To better focus our mission, vision, and values, we asked you as a stakeholder to provide us with your feedback.
The LSU College of Agriculture Stakeholder Survey was administered during the fall of 2020. The results of this survey serve as a foundation for the construction of the college's strategic plan. Containing stakeholder input and ideas, we can work toward developing clear and strategic initiatives to guide our college through the next five years.
We are fierce for the future, and with your help, we can continue to lead the charge toward a better tomorrow.
View the feedback from the survey and strategic plan:
The LSU College of Agriculture will host a Virtual Stakeholder Summit event on July 17, 2020. This program will include time for stakeholders to meet with department heads, directors, and deans about the results of the survey and future plans for the college.
If you are interested in attending or receiving updates about the Stakeholder Summit, please register at the link below by July 8. Please, view the formal schedule below:
The Live Event will be conducted in two sessions, with attendees choosing one session to attend.*
These options are organized by departments or schools during the following times:
- Welcome from Dr. Richardson, LSU Vice President for Agriculture and Dean of the College of Agriculture
- Welcome from Dr. Stacia Haynie, LSU Executive Vice President and Provost
- Breakout Rooms for Roundtable Discussions with Department Heads/Directors
- Closing and Final Comments, Dr. Richardson
Each session will include the above schedule.*
1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- School of Plant, Environmental and Soil Sciences
- Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
- Department of Plant Pathology and Crop Physiology
- School of Nutrition and Food Sciences
- School of Animal Sciences
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Department of Textiles, Apparel Design and Merchandising
- Department of Agricultural and Extension Education and Evaluation
- School of Renewable Natural Resources
- Department of Experimental Statistics
- Department of Entomology
For more information, contact, Amanda L. Martin, assistant dean, email@example.com