2016 Agricultural Lenders Workshops-Updates
Louisiana net farm income is likely to decline in 2016. Keeping farm operations economically viable during adverse market conditions requires producers to make well-informed farm management decisions. This workshop will advise agricultural lenders on how to help producers make those decisions. It will discuss the economic risks, critical input costs, production and marketing alternatives, beneficial farm and conservation programs and valuable information resources.
There is a $25 fee for registration with a lunch provided. Each registered participant will get a binder of the presentations and resource materials.
|October 11, 2016||October 13, 2016||October 18, 2016|
Topics to be covered
- Enterprise Selection and Production Decisions
- Marketing and Capital Investment Decisions
- Crop Insurance and Farm Program Decisions
- LSU AgCenter
- Farm Service Agency
- Southern University Agricultural Research & Extension Center
- USDA Risk Management Agency