Electronic Access to Solicitations
Invitations to Bid (ITBs), Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Construction bids, or public notices thereof, issued by LSU are electronically posted on the State of Louisiana LaPAC website administered by the Division of Administration, Office of State Procurement.
LaPAC, the Louisiana Procurement and Contract Network, offers suppliers electronic access to solicitations issued by state agencies. Suppliers enrolled in LaPAC can request to receive e-mail notification of LSU postings. All new vendors that wish to register must use the LaGov vendor enrollment portal and pay subscriptions fees to receive email notifications of bid opportunities effective April 1, 2014.
Visit State Procurement for additional information at wwwcfprd.doa.louisiana.gov/osp/lapac/pubMain.cfm for direct access to LSU's postings on LaPAC.
All construction bids can be found on Lettermans BidConnect at https://www.lettermansbidconnect.com/.
University Public Private Partnerships (P3) Opportunities
Utilities Modernization Improvements Project
Energy Concessionaire LLC, a subsidiary of CenTrio, and Tiger Energy Partners have joined with LSU to modernize the utility systems at the main campus in Baton Rouge through a capital project program titled “LSU Utilities Modernization Improvement Project.” This project will revolutionize LSU’s district energy services by upgrading the existing facilities to generate permanent and significant operational and carbon savings for LSU and its community for decades to come. Certified DBE, WBE, MBE, Hudson, SDVOSB companies that provide services useful in execution of this project are invited to fill out the pre-qualification application at the link below.
Charity Hospital Redevelopment Project
The LSU Real Estate and Facilities Foundation has selected 1532 Tulane Partners, Inc., a Louisiana corporation, to manage the redevelopment of the former Charity Hospital Building. Every small, disadvantaged, minority and women-owned business enterprise seeking work on the Charity Hospital Redevelopment project must register their business with LSU and Start Smart.
University Lakes Project
A partnership between LSU and state and local partners is working to create a more sustainable lakes system through ambitious environmental restoration that will also add tremendous recreational value for all people of Baton Rouge. Working with disadvantaged and minority-owned businesses is important to all partners. Any contractor that is selected if not DBE/MBE themselves will have to make best efforts to subcontract with DBE/MBEs.
Cooperative Bidding Opportunities
- E&I Cooperative Services - www.eandi.org/contract-finder/rfp-development
- OMNIA Partners - omniapartners.com
- OMNIA Partners (Public Sector) - https://public.omniapartners.com/solicitations
- Competitive Solicitations for Sourcewell (formerly NJPA) - sourcewell-mn.gov/solicitations
- Choice Partners - www.choicepartners.org/current-rfps
- National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA) - ncpa.us/Solicitations
- Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies (AEPA) – crec.org/coop
Other Contracting Opportunities
- Federal Business Opportunities- Provides a list of current contracting opportunities
- Sub Contracting Opportunities - Prime contractors solicit services from subcontractors
- LA Procurement Technical Assistance Center (LA PTAC)- Assist in linking business and government
- Northwest Louisiana Procurement Technical Assistance Center- Assist in linking business and government
Department of Transportation & Development- How to do business with DOTD
Sign up to receive weekly emails from our office to stay up to date on bid opportunities, partner programs and resources.
- Complete the online LSU Supplier Registration Form
- LSU Procurement Services approves application
- Certification status is verified
- Suppliers added to Supplier Diversity Program to receive weekly opportunities emails
- Submit updated certification documents by renewal date to remain certified