Book Delivery Service
SVM Library Book Delivery
Need a book from the SVM Library? We can deliver it to your departmental mailbox or hold it for you at the SVM Library’s circulation desk.
SVM Book Delivery is a service for current LSU SVM Faculty and Staff only.
to be directed to our online request form. Please complete the form and review all information before submitting.
SVM Book Delivery Policies
- Maximum request allowance per day is 5
- You will be notified when the book is in transit to your department
- Patrons are responsible for returning items to the Library; there is no pick-up service
- We strive for 1-2 business day turnaround, but this is not guaranteed
- Reserve and Restricted materials will not be included
Contact: 225-578-9795 or firstname.lastname@example.org between the hours of 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Middleton Library Book Delivery
Need a book from Middleton Library?
and you will be directed to their ILLiad request form.
Note: Select Deliver to Departmental Mailboxes as your preferred delivery method.
Patrons are responsible for returning items to the SVM Library; there is no pick-up service.