How to Study for Project-Based Courses
Project-based courses usually require reading and critical thinking, like note-based courses. Learn to study for those here. However, to understand the concepts, work effectively and make a good grade, you'll also need to assess your time management, group work and organizational skills.
Many students discover the need to develop a time management plan when they experience an increase in academic demands and personal responsibilities. Taking control of your time will help you focus, prioritize, plan, and implement!
- Time management workshop (sign-in as LSU student or guest)
- VIDEO: Where does my time go?
- VIDEO: Time management tools
- VIDEO: Procrastination prevention
- CAS printable calendar (large printed versions available at CAS in B-31 Coates Hall)
- Weekly calendar
- Master to-do list
- Daily to-do list
- Group projects
- Form a study group
- Note collaboration
- Group Meetings
- Set a goal.
- What are you going to do to achieve the goal?
- Reflect on why you were successful or why you were not successful in achieving the goal?