Degree Program Assessment Cycle
- June 15: DATA files of degree program outcomes assessment posted for fall and spring semesters
- October 15: Department chairs and faculty prepare and upload recommendations, reflections and action plans to TaskStream template
- December 1 - March 1: Deans authenticate the planning and assessment format for each degree program
- April 30: Status reports completed for each program
- Faculty and departments conduct spring semester assessments.
- URAC reviews Assessment Metrics. Action Plans/Status Reports and Deans' Authentication.
- Assessment data analyzed.
- Department chairs and faculty review and plan use of Learning Outcomes results.
- Program improvements implemented.