You look at the world like you're behind the camera and ready to tell a story on film.
About Screen Arts (formerly Screen Arts (formerly Film & Media Arts))
The screen arts program gives you the opportunity to study the history, theory, and practice of film and media, approaching the field as both an industry and an art. With classes ranging from critical analysis to hands-on film production, you will be prepared to enter the growing film industry in Louisiana or to go on for further graduate work in film school and master’s or PhD programs.
- Production manager
Once you're an LSU student, you'll need to meet the requirements below to continue pursuing this major.
- 2.0 GPA in all coursework (2.5 GPA for transfer)
- grade of “C” or better in ENGL 1001
- 3 hours completed in a general education analytical reasoning course
- 2.5 GPA required for Psychology, Communication Disorders, Secondary Education: English, Secondary Education: History, Secondary Education: French, and Secondary Education: Spanish majors
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 225-578-3141 for more information.
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Course Load by Subject Area
- Social Studies High Intensity
- Electives Medium Intensity
- Foreign Languages Medium Intensity
- View all course loads