Continuing Education offers self-paced undergraduate courses through LSU Distance Learning Programs. For more information, send an email to email@example.com or call. Feel free to peruse the Continuing Education distance offerings at Online Distance Learning (ODL) or Independent Distance Learning (IDL). In addition, LSU Continuing Education offers web-enabled certificate programs for individuals without college degrees and a certificate in accounting for individuals with a college degree working in financial services.
LSU Online currently offers the following graduate degree programs and a professional certificate program:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Education with a Specialization in Higher Education Administration
- Master of Science in Human Resource Education with a Concentration in Human Resource and Leadership Development
- Master of Science in Human Resource Education with a Concentration in Workforce Development
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Kinesiology with a Specialization in Sport Management
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Science in Construction Management
- Graduate Certificate in Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Workforce Development
- Graduate Certificate in Teaching in the Healthcare Professions
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Construction Management
There is a $50 fee associated with your application.
Application to LSU Online Post-Baccalaureate Certificate. The PBC program is not managed by the graduate school, so the application process is unique to that program. Check on the status of your PBC application.
Other online courses may be offered by departments on a semester basis. To find information on these classes, search the semester Schedule Booklet (and “Course Offerings” link underneath) from the LSU Office of University Registrar.