State of Louisiana OTS Policies, Standards, and Bulletins
State of Louisiana Office of Technology Services (OTS)
Under the authority of Act 712 of the 2014 Regular Session of the Louisiana Legislature, it is the intent of the Office of Technology Services to develop formal I.T. policies relative to information technology activities including but not limited to the following:
- Implementing of I.T. standards for hardware, software, and consolidation of services.
- Reviewing and coordinating I.T. planning, procurement and budgeting.
- Providing oversight for centralization/consolidation of technology initiatives and the sharing of I.T. resources.
- Assuring compatibility and connectivity of Louisiana's information systems.
- Providing oversight on I.T. projects and systems for compliance with statewide strategies, goals, and standards.
*LEGACY* IT_POL_1-00 Enterprise Security
*LEGACY* IT_POL_1-02 Infosec Committee
*LEGACY* IT_POL_1-04 Data Sanitization
*LEGACY* IT_POL_1-08 Authentication
*LEGACY* IT_POL_1-10 Authorized Access
*LEGACY* IT_POL_1-12 Simultaneous Connections
*LEGACY* IT_POL_1-14 Antivirus
*LEGACY* IT_POL_1-16 Disaster Recovery
*LEGACY* IT_POL_1-18 Remote Access
*LEGACY* IT_POL_1-20 Acceptable Use
*LEGACY* IT_POL_1-22 Data in Transit
*LEGACY* IT_POL_1-24 Smartphones
*LEGACT* IT_POL_1-26 Data Classification
Computing Infrastructure Policies
Bulletins provide official updates from Office of Technology Services (OTS).
Standards help state agencies develop technically compatible systems using a consistent approach and promote migration to enterprise solutions with known complexity and support. Learn about the Policy and Standard Numbering System
Personal Computing Standards
IT STD-005 Web Browser/Viewer/Plug-ins
IT STD 6-01 Desktop Configuration
IT STD 6-02 Desktop Operating System (12/2011)
IT STD 6-03 Office Suite (12/2011)
GUIDELINES: PC and Printer IT Request and Budgeting Guidelines
Enterprise Application Standards
Enterprise System Standards
IT_STD_1-17 Data Sanitization