Louisiana Tiger Legacy Scholarship for Transfer Students
Criteria and Award
- Residency Requirement: Louisiana Resident
- Legacy Requirement: parent graduated from the LSU Flagship Campus or is currently employed at the LSU
- Students must be claimed as a dependent on their parent’s most recent tax returns
- A parent can be a biological parent, adoptive parent, or stepparent
- The LSU Flagship Campus comprises LSU A&M, the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center, and the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine
- An employed parent must be employed full-time for at least one year
- Credit Hour Requirement: 30 college-level transferable credit hours
- Transfer GPA Requirement: see below for award levels based on transfer GPA requirements
|Award Levels||Transfer GPA Minimum||Award per Year*|
*for up to six semesters
This award can be combined with most other LSU scholarships.
The criteria above is a guidepost and is subject to change each year.