Tiger Excellence Scholars Award
- GPA Requirement: 3.0 six-semester high school GPA, weighted by LSU
- Test Score Requirement (ACT, New SAT, or Old SAT):
- ACT: 28 composite minimum
- New SAT: 1310 total score minimum
- Old SAT: 1250 critical reading and math combined score minimum
SAT Note: The New SAT is any test taken March 2016 or after. The Old SAT is any test taken before March 2016.
Louisiana Resident Award
Resident recipients will receive $1,500 per year for eight semesters. This award can be combined with most other LSU scholarships.
Non-Louisiana Resident Award
Non-Resident recipients will receive $7,600 per year for eight semesters. This award can be combined with most other LSU scholarships.
The criteria above is a guidepost and is subject to change each year.