How to Apply for Transfer Student Scholarships
- The completed LSU admissions application will also serve as the application for all University scholarships.
- An applicant must be regularly admitted to LSU to be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarship selection components may include, but are not limited to, the completed admissions application and official college transcript(s).
- Transfer students, entering LSU Summer 2011 and after, must submit a completed admissions application and all required college transcripts on or before March 15 to receive full priority scholarship consideration. All materials must be received or postmarked by March 15 to ensure full consideration.
- Students meeting the March 15 priority deadline will be considered for scholarships in the first round of reviews.
- Students not meeting the priority deadline may be considered for merit scholarships until all funding has been awarded.
This page was last updated Monday, August 16, 2010