Upon admission to LSU, all entering freshmen are required to submit a $250 Freshman Enrollment Deposit (Fall tuition prepayment), which indicates an intent to enroll at LSU in Fall 2013. Here are a few things to remember about the enrollment deposit and how it fits into the admissions process:
- The deadline for payment of the Freshman Enrollment Deposit is May 1, 2013.
- To pay the Freshman Enrollment Deposit, log in to myLSU. Select "Student Services" from the menu list, then "Application Status". Note: Please do no mail your enrollment deposit payment to the Office of Enrollment Management.
- Refund requests made prior to May 1 will be granted at 50%. Refunds will not be granted after May 1.
- Waivers are available to students meeting the eligibility requirements. To view eligibility requirements, log in to myLSU.
- The Freshman Enrollment Deposit is separate from the Spring Invitational or Freshman Orientation Programs. All admitted students must register for one of the orientation programs. For information on registering for either of these programs, please click here.